- 95% of all propane consumed in the United States is produced in North America, reducing our dependency on imported oil
- Propane comes from two sources — the refining of natural gas or of crude oil — so the price of propane will be more stable and less affected by speculators
- Propane creates fewer carbon emissions than gasoline or diesel
- As a motor fuel, propane leaves less residue in the engine, resulting in less wear on parts and lower maintenance costs
- The octane rating of propane is 105, compared to premium gas at 93
To inquire more information on propane and the numerous benefits of the product, click here.